Briefly introduce myself

Hi !! I'm a sophomore from the National Taipei University of Business. Because of the COVID-19, I've just had the longest summer vacation. I think have a longest vacation will be happy, but after one month I felt so boring because I had to always stay at home. Maybe it' s not so happy. In ordered to kill time, I watched so many movies. Especially the movies from the MCU ( Marvel Cinematic Universe), I watched almost all the movies of MCU. And my favorite of them is The Avenger : Endgame ,Personally, it is toughing movie. And it's ending of a story, also a beginning of other story. 

Final, I wanted to put on favorite avenger's picture

留言

  1. Cool ! Dio boy I like the iron man too. When we back to school maybe we can play billiard together. I hope the day coming soon.

    回覆刪除
  2. I got the same feeling too and miss the time when it's o.k. to go outside and come to school.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Is technology harmful to youngsters?

Work from hime, or in the office